Legal basis of the processing:
This site deals with data based on consensus. With the use or consultation of this site visitors and users agree explicitly to this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to methods and for the purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and your consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can opt out, and may revoke at any time a consensus already provided (by email: email@example.com.). However opt out may make it impossible to provide certain services and the experience of browsing the website may be impaired. “Processing” of personal data means any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, the extraction, consultation, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data. Starting from 25 April 2018 (date of entry into force of GDPR), this site is some of the data on the basis of the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collection and Purpose
Like all web sites, this site uses log files in which information collected is stored in an automated manner during visits from people. The information collected may include the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device settings used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page from which the visitor (referral) and output;
- country of origin;
- eventually the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information is carried out for the following purposes:
- in aggregate, anonymous form only in order to verify the proper functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the individual-user of the site, and do not in any way identify (since 25 March 2018 this information is treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner);
- for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), data is automatically recorded may cover personal data such as your Ip address, which could be used in accordance with the laws and regulations in order to block attempts to damage the website or harm to others, or otherwise harmful activities or constituting an offence. Such data is never used for identification or user profiling, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but only used for the purposes of safeguarding of the site and its users (from 25 March 2018 this information is treated according to their respective interests of the owner);
- communicate information to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the service, such as the management of comments on the site, requesting information, site maintenance, management of accounting and the administration.
In case of specific services requested by the user (via the contact section), the site automatically detects and logs some identifying information, including your email address and nickname. Such data are voluntarily provided by the user at the time of delivery of the service, and are treated based on consensus.
The data collected from the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time necessary to carry out the activities specified. Can be kept longer in the case of legal obligations (e.g. mandatory conservation tax and administrative data). In any case, the personal data collected by the site will not be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request from the judicial authority and only in cases provided by law. However, data may be provided to third parties (eg tax consultant, professional bound by professional secrecy) If this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the user, or for performing security checks or site optimization.
Methods of processing of personal data provided through this web site also include the use of manual, it and telematic instruments (including telephone, email and other computer systems and/or automated communication) and are such as to ensure their safety, in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality of the data. Such personal data are processed by CROSA S.a.s. to the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
The personal data provided by users who request information material or purchase through this website will be processed in order to give effect to the request relayed from time to time – for the purpose of provision of benefits or execution of the contract and for which registration is required, and for all other purposes indicated in this policy and may be shared with third parties in the event that such disclosure is necessary and functional to those purposes. With the consent of those concerned, CROSA S.a.s. will process the personal information provided for marketing purposes and to carry out direct marketing actions, such as sending of informative material and commercial communications or to perform market research. Such data may be handled by staff handling by the same treatment is necessary only where the S.a.s. CROSA to carry out their duties and making only those operations needed to perform the same. To this end, the information provided, or any part of them, may be disclosed to affiliated companies; persons, companies or professional firms that lend assistance and advice in CROSA S.a.s. on accounting, administrative, legal, financial and tax matters; persons to whom the faculty to access the data is recognized by law or by order of the judicial authorities; third parties responsible for the technical functionality of the website.
Place of processing
The data collected from the site is processed at the headquarters of the data controller, CROSA S.a.s. with head office in Italy and at the datacenter of Web Hosting. Web hosting OVH srl is based in France and is in charge of data processing, processing data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European economic area and acts in accordance with European standards.